Bring an Open Mind. And Clothes. That's About it.
Your Summer UC Davis Pre-College Program is an exciting academic experience, but it's also an opportunity to disconnect a bit, learn new things, meet new people and start preparing for your future. So you won’t need to bring too many extra items! More details will be provided once you're officially registered.
- Casual, comfortable clothes (Don't know how to do laundry? We'll teach you!)
- Swim suit
- Walking shoes
- Basic toiletries (including plenty of sunblock)
- Light reading material
- A little spending money
- Your car
- Bedding (unless you've got a favorite blanket or stuffed animal—we don't judge)
- Food (the dining commons have EXTRAORDINARY variety, but let us know if you have specific dietary restrictions)
- Alcohol, fireworks, weapons of any kind or any other dangerous materials
When you arrive, we’ll check you in, get you settled in your room and go through a quick orientation