Bring an Open Mind. And Clothes. That's About it.
Your Summer UC Davis Pre-College Program is an exciting academic experience, but it's also a vacation. It's an opportunity to disconnect a bit, learn, relax and start preparing for your future. So don't muck up the "relax" part by over-thinking your packing list.
- Casual, comfortable clothes (Don't know how to do laundry? We'll teach you!)
- Swim suit
- Waterproof jacket (for Coastal & Marine Science program)
- Walking shoes
- Basic toiletries (including plenty of sunblock)
- Quarters for the dorm laundry facilities
- Light reading material
- A little spending money
- Your car
- Bedding (unless you've got a favorite blanket or stuffed animal—we don't judge)
- Food (the dining commons have EXTRAORDINARY variety, but let us know if you have specific dietary restrictions)
- Magic, Pokemon and other CCGs
- Alcohol, fireworks, weapons of any kind, or anything else that's obviously going to get you kicked out
- Anything that's going to mess with this immersive experience
When you get here, we'll check you in, get you settled in your room and go through a quick orientation. More details will be provided once you're officially registered.